- Salary Offer: 24000 - 25000
- Job Reference: 488
Assistant Centre Manager – Poole
We have a vacancy for an Assistant Centre Manager with a Mechanical/Automotive background for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre.
As Assistant Centre Manager you will:
- Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
- Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
- Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
- Implement and enforce company procedures and policies.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Maintenance of documents in adhering to company procedures.
- Maximise workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
- Create and foster a positive customer service experience.
- Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
You will have Assistant Service Manager experience and have a strong understanding of car technology. Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work. Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team. Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable. A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Basic Salary up to £25,000
- Bonus available
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
- Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
- Excellent working environment.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Amanda at Premier Recruitment Solutions on 02380 202 666
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!