Salary Offer:£22000 - £28000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
- Salary Offer: 22000 - 28000
- Job Reference: 683
Premier Recruitment are currently working with a leading Payroll Training company based in Petersfield. Our client specialises in the training of Payroll teams for Mid-Market to Corporate companies globally.
Following a period of growth, my client is now looking to recruit for a Business Development Manager to join their team. Ideally you will have previous experience within a Business to Business sales position with a proven record in Sales. You will also have previous experience of prospecting and lead generation.
- To make outgoing sales calls to qualify and sell the clients entire range of learning and development solutions, services, and products.
- To process incoming enquiries, advising upon and selling our products and services.
- To fulfil and exceed agreed individual and team targets for revenue and call volumes.
- Provide excellent customer care and display a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times.
- To maintain and update the client and prospect database at every possible opportunity
- To work with the Event Co-ordinator, Sales Support and Administration colleagues to minimise potential queries and streamline the sales and product delivery processes
- To positively manage course cancellations and re-arrangements by informing affected delegates and agreeing a transferral when required
- To maintain regular contact with existing customers to secure repeat orders and achieve new bookings
- Sell delegate places as agreed on a weekly basis according to workshop attendance levels
- Uncapped commission 4.5% of existing business sales and 5.5% of new business sales
- Company will match pension contributions up to 5% of salary
- Company will pay for Medical Insurance
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays Rising to 21 days after 1 years’ service (commencing the following January), 23 days after 2 years, 25 days after 3 years
- Mon-Thurs, 8.30am – 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am -5.00pm, (although regular earlier finishes depending on team targets 1-hour unpaid lunch break each day = 39.5 hour working week
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit