- Salary Offer: 30000 - 45000
- Job Reference: 439
http://parkfarmshoot.co.uk/cheddite-cartridges/ Salary: Basic up to £45,000 ote £70,000
Dadu Location: Southampton
Premier Recruitment Solutions are working with a leading Software business based in Southampton. Our client provides some of the worlds leading retailers with EPOS, Payment and Loyalty Solutions. Processing over 2.5 million loyalty transactions across 5 countries, 100 million payment transactions each year, and 1.5 million stock files daily; they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help develop the business further.
As a Business Development Manager, the main aim will be to seek out new business opportunities and deliver new customer wins within the Petrol Forecourt and Convenience market. Maintaining existing customer relationships will be key to drive high levels of customer engagement and further future Sales opportunities.
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities within defined guidelines and timescales
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement
- Successfully position solutions within the context appropriate to the specific client or sector, utilising Value Based arguments and Consultative Sales engagement
- Demonstrate the product and services suite clearly and differentiate offering with in the market
- Thoroughly research and understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer targets
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required and in line with company guidelines
- Understands the value of developing leads and contacts through cold calling when necessary
- Knowledge within EPOS, Payments, Loyalty for Convenience and Forecourt Sectors
- Track record in closing complex solutions sales
- Previous experience selling at Senior Management and Business Owner level
These are the main responsibilities within the role. Alongside this our client is looking for a candidate who has previous experience within a Business Development role and processes strong problem-solving skills. The ability to build rapport and good working relationships with stakeholders is key along with the ability to adapt, embrace and lead change.
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit