- Salary Offer: 21000 - 21000
- Job Reference: 480
Premier Recruitment are partnering with the UK’s best in Emergency and Managed Hire services. Our client keeps business moving by taking responsibility for solving plant, equipment and services problems. They currently have a network of thousands of suppliers which allows them access to millions of products, turning frustrated operational buyers into happy customers instantly.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit for an Inbound Call Converter who will be tasked with contributing towards the organisation’s objective of growth, profit and excellent customer service by converting new enquiries into won orders.
- To answer inbound phone calls from new enquiries and to secure new business by converting enquiries into won orders as this is a sales role which will focus on winning new business.
- Responsible for building an instant rapport and capturing relevant information surrounding the enquiry and recording new customer details on the CRM. Accuracy when taking enquiries is fundamental to the role
- You will ensure that customers are quoted quickly and that all efforts are directed to closing sales at the earliest opportunity to ensure that your monthly conversion rate meets / exceeds 25%.
- You will be expected to conduct each call according to Company training standards and to ensure the highest level of customer service delivery.
- On a regular basis, you will liaise with the Buying Coach and Account Managers to ensure the reliable and expedient delivery of excellent customer service. You will be expected to escalate service issues according to policy.
- Previous experience working to deadlines and KPI’s
- Strong communication skills, ideally demonstrated in a phone-based position
- Broad understanding of UK Data Protection regulations Inc. GDPR
- Previous use of a CRM system
- Generic MS Office Software knowledge
Salary: Basic of £21,000 pa ote £23,000 +
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit