Salary Offer:Up to £10 per hour
- Salary Offer: 10 - 10
- Job Reference: 957
Premier Recruitment Solutions are currently working with a family-owned, market leader who specialise in the provision of high high-quality community equipment, wheelchair, assistive technology and home improvement agency services to the NHS and local authorities.
Our client is currently looking to recruit someone to help within their IT department. You will ideally therefore have either previous experience working within IT or a passion for the industry.
As an IT Support desk analyst, you will support the company’s help desk activities whilst reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager. Core activities for the IT Support desk Analyst will include answering the phone and email for incoming calls, opening service tickets and routing calls per department procedure.
Forssa Key Responsibilities
- Acting as first line response for Data / IT / Development
- Monitoring incoming Help Desk requests / emails
- Resolving appropriate Help Desk requests
- Obtaining a precise description of the problem and the circumstances under which it occurs
- Devising a resolution or possibly a workaround until a permanent solution is found
- Seeking advice or assistance from colleagues
- Assigning Help Desk requests to appropriate team members
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service experience.
- A friendly manner in person and on the telephone.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – in particular Excel and Word
- The ability to problem solve by asking precise questions to ascertain the issue.
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!