Lead Generation Executive (348)
Premier Recruitment Solutions are currently working with an ambitious, forward-thinking Telecommunications company based in Fareham. Our client is currently undergoing significant growth and is constantly evolving and as a result of this are currently looking for Lead Generation Executive to join their team.
We are looking for self-motivated and determined Sales Professionals who ideally have experience within either a B2B or B2C Sales environment.
As part of a lively team you will be responsible for researching leads and sourcing key information to support the sales process. You will then use the data to make contact with key decision makers and book appointments for a Sales Executive to attend and generate new business.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a company that genuinely offers career progression for their staff? Do you want to work for a company that not only offers a fantastic package monetary wise but also invests in personal employee development?
Duties / Responsibilities
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills – both over the phone and electronically (via emails etc)
- Researching potential customers and inputting information about them to support the sales cycle
- Contact potential customers to build a relationship and continue to gather data
- Self-motivation to identify potential business opportunities to help generate new sales
- Ideally you will have previous experience within a B2B or B2C Sales position
- Proactively follow up leads ensuring that targets and KPI’s are met
- 20 days holiday (as well as bank holidays, your birthday and 1 extra day for every year of service)
- £18,000 basic – increasing to £20,000 after probation
- OTE £35,000
- Supportive training programme, ongoing development and mentoring
- A variety of great incentives (Early Finishes, Vouchers, Experience Days, Holidays)
- Exclusive discounts at Skylark Country Club, with access to the gym and golf facilities
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit