- Salary Offer: 32000 - 45000
- Job Reference: CMREV01
The role of Security Systems REVIT Technician within the Resilience Security and Risk team demands a combination of technical and commercial excellence. You will demonstrate the qualities of someone keen to develop innovative solutions and inspire both clients and fellow colleagues within THE COMPANY.
We would welcome applications from candidates with a background in any of the following disciplines:
* Electrical engineering
* Electronic engineering
* Aeronautical engineering
* Systems engineering
* Controls & instrumentation engineering
cytotec generic sale Technical Skills & Knowledge
To demonstrate your technical knowledge, you should be working towards or have reached subject matter expertise in one or more of the following technical fields:
* Design and delivery of integrated solutions using state of the art technology applicable to security design, such as; CCTV with intelligent content analysis; Access control, both SAM and cloud-based solutions; Fast, accurate and sensitive personnel and vehicle security search offerings; Intruder alarm / detection systems
* Adaptable and scalable system architecture; * Physical design of facilities and controlled areas to mitigate against forced entry using manual/powered tools.
* Conversant in designing in the BIM environment to BIM LD300 (ideally both MicroStation and Revit) and be able to provide guidance to fellow consultants on delivery and the security considerations.
http://younglionsspeedway.co.uk/young-lions-v-mildenhall-test-match/ Essential Skills & Experience
* Proficient in in creation and modification of REVIT files
* Proficient in Bluebeam Studio for hosted design reviews with clients
* Proficient in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Access, Power Bi
* Thorough understanding of BIM and how PAS 1192 part 5 applies to Security system design.
* Deep knowledge of draughtsman’s standard (Sheet layout / format, naming conventions, line weights, colours etc)
* Good analytical and written skills
* Working in a collaborative environment
* Understanding of 3D visualisation tools and viewers
* Understand how national and international legislation and standards are applied
* Be committed to growing the business and therefore be a proactive networker willing to travel regionally and internationally
* Understand the implications of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – 17 goals to transform our world, in the delivery of projects.
* Be prepared to work on client site outside of London for periods of time
There is a fantastic salary and package attached to this position and you the right candidate will benefit from a company that stives to push there employees to the very top of their profession.