Salary Offer:£18720 - £21120 per annum + + Commission
- Salary Offer: 18720 - 21120
- Job Reference: 492
Premier Recruitment Solutions are working with a privately owned company who are looking to recruit into their specialist sales department. Our client specialises within the manufacturing of Polythene Packaging and currently stands as the fasted growing business within the industry.
The main objective as a member of their sales division will be to build your own client base through warm and cold leads. Developing relationships with Key Decision Makers within businesses across the UK. This isn’t a high-volume cold calling position – the main expectation will be to ensure that current customer needs are met and anticipated, as well as establishing and winning new opportunities. Alongside this you will be building your own customer portfolio with the opportunity to progress within the company.
- Being able to manage customer’s expectations
- Answering the telephone and dealing with the inbound enquiries
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth operations
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of customers
- Calling out to current and potential new clients
- Working closely with the external sales team
- Managing customer stocks
- Quick learner and adaptable to changing situations
- Strong IT capabilities (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Good level of Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients
- Company-contributed pension scheme
- 28 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Career progression and internal promotion is encouraged.
- Monthly Attendance Bonus (£200)
- Free Parking
- Weekly Pay
- Hours of work 8:30 – 5:30 Mon – Fri
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!