Premier Recruitment Solutions are currently working with a leading business that specialise in providing IT solutions and IT services to both private and public sector clients across the globe.
Are you looking for your next Sales position, or looking for a company to begin your Sales career in? My client offers genuine career progression, with clear steps which let you know what you need to do in order to earn your next promotion.
Starting off in the Client Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to move into a Business Development role within a year where you will be servicing current accounts and looking to develop these further – from here the natural progression will be into an Account Manager role – looking after the larger sized accounts.
Initially, your role will be purely focused on winning new business – looking to win clients in the Mid-Market sector. You will be given a set number of clients of which it will be your role to get them to open an account with the company – this will be done through building relationships with IT / Procurement Managers over time, you will ideally therefore have previous experience within a role that focused on building relationships.
Once you have “opened” an account with a client – essentially sent out a quote for whatever their need be (Laptops / Computers / IT hardware / IT Support) you will then pass this account onto the Business Development team who will effectively look after the account and upsell additional products where possible.
- Entering data onto a business system to maintain track of potential leads and completing sales administration
- Qualify lead opportunities and securing quantifiable leads to be pursued by the sales team
- Using your own initiative to research and generate leads
- Manage inbound calls to ensure effective and timely resolution of customer issues
- Make between 150 – 200 outbound calls a day to Telemarket the company’s products / services
- Ideally 3 + months experience within a Telesales / Telemarketing position
- Strong written and oral command of English Language
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to continually grow and develop
Salary: £20,000 basic OTE first year £30,000
1st Promotion: £25,000 basic OTE £50,000
Working Hours: 9 – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : *********
- Total Years Experience : *********