Salary Offer:£18000 - £20000 per annum + + Commission
- Salary Offer: 18000 - 20000
- Job Reference: 654
Premier Recruitment Solutions are currently working with a leading business that specialise in providing IT solutions and IT services to both private and public sector clients across the globe.
Are you looking for your next Sales position, or looking for a company to begin your Sales career in? My client offers genuine career progression, with clear steps which let you know what you need to do in order to earn your next promotion.
Working with their partners, they deliver ahead-of-the curve solutions to business challenges being faced around the globe, no more so, than in the current economic climate. As a result of this they have announced their latest Sales Talent Training and Development programme which culminates in a role which will provide you with challenge and career opportunities not seen elsewhere within the industry.
- Remote-distanced learning using our unique briefcase of materials and IT set-up
- eLearning using state-of-the art platforms to develop your professional sales skills
- Zoom-Style Live Training slots where you learn alongside Team20
- Regular in-course assessments to monitor your knowledge acquisition and development
- Your Sales Manager will be in regular contact with you to support and guide you
- You will also be assigned a Buddy Mentor – a past trainee who has successfully completed the programme so can help you along the way
- Self-confident and willing to try new things, quick to pick up new skills and responds well to feedback
- Be able to handle rejection and show resilience to move past setbacks
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and the ability to listen with empathy.Can build and develop rapport with a wide range of people
- Can motivate self to meet deadlines, keep momentum moving on work activities and is comfortable with working remotely
- Smart, highly presentable
- Experience in a customer-facing environment would be extremely helpful e.g. retail, hospitality, event management, or any role involving sales
- Being able to demonstrate experience of team-working for example, sports activity, volunteering, team activities e.g. music
- Being Technology-Savvy is very important – being highly computer-literate will be a real advantage including gaming, 3D, Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit