Salary Offer:Up to £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
- Salary Offer: 25000 - 25000
- Job Reference: 1055
Are you working within a Sales environment? Do you have experience selling over the phone within the B2B environment? Are you looking to work for a company that has ambitious growth plans that they want YOU to be a part of?
Working for a fast-moving, market leading technology company in Central Southampton who provide employee benefits schemes and online rewards to large corporate organisations nationally. This is not your average, high volume calling position – the leads are hot and you will be dealing with Senior people in large corporates. Working within the Sales team your main focus will be to drive new business and help achieve their high growth ambitions. You’ll need to generate qualified leads and arrange meetings for the Sales Consultants. This will involve identifying opportunities through inbound and outbound activity over the phone and via email.
- Outbound meeting and lead generation predominantly achieved through warm calling
- Develop and nurture existing and potential customers through marketing campaigns and subsequent campaign follow up
- Assist the wider team in the writing and distribution of outbound e-mail campaigns
- Follow up on inbound leads and distribute information where requested
- Research prospective customers and maintain data quality, relevant information about prospects and history of campaigns and leads
- Demonstrable record in a sales Development role
- Driven, self-motivated and confident
- Money motivated with a desire to exceed targets
- Competitive; you want to be the best
- Track record of building and developing prospective customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What you get
- The Salary on offer is £25,0000. The Commission will be based on the amount of “meetings” you book for the field sales consultants per month. Each meeting booked will earn between £100 – £250.
- 25 Days Holiday + Your Birthday off!
- You will also have full access to the company’s award-winning online benefits scheme after you have passed your probationary period. As well as Healthcare Benefits, Income Protection and Life Assurance.
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit