- Salary / Hourly Rate £20,000
- Location Luton
Department: Internal Sales
Reports to: Sales Operation Manager
- Taking orders from customers in a business to business environment.
- Promote special offers / promotions to the Telemarketing customer base via telephone and email.
- Inputting/ processing sales orders on the IE9 system to a high degree of accuracy achieving business KPI’s.
- Liaising with colleagues in relation to pricing, stock and availability.
- Attainment of the division yearly forecast through pro-active telephone calls.
- Increasing sales year on year for ultimate maximisation of sales.
- Managing the daily figures for the division, and reporting these to the Internal Sales Manager
- Assist the Internal Sales Manager in the reduction of graded stock holding through promotional activity.
- To providing an excellent level of service to all customers and internal work colleagues.
- Working within strict guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- A candidate with a confident telephone manner
- An professionally ambitious, self motivated person with drive
- An experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record in sales/business development
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire and willingness to take ownership of ones’ work and to prioritise work load
- Good written and verbal English
In return we offer a competitive salary, a company pension and a friendly working environment.