Branch Manager role, working for a fantastic company in the Solar industry. This is a great role for someone wanting to progress a career in this industry.
Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a major player in the resale and distribution of Solar Products and Electrical Accessories here in the UK.
- The company are part of an International Organisation, with operations throughout the world.
- As a highly established and profitable company they have an unparalleled range of Solar Products and all products are of the highest standard and quality.
- Working alongside client that range from small house builders to large National Contractors, FM’s and Local Authorities.
- This is a Branch Manager role, managing this Solar Wholesaler in the Hampshire.
- You will be selling the full range of Solar Products, Electrical Accessories and PPE through your branch and customers will include Housebuilders, Contractors, FM’s and Sole Traders.
- As the Branch Manager, you will be managing the overall day to day operations of the branch and all staff in branch.
- Part of the role will be assisting with Field Sales, meeting with major customers and carrying out joint visits with the Sales Executive.
- You will manage the Profit and Loss (P&L) for the branch and ensure the branch is a profitable site within the national wholesaler.
- The Branch Manager will ensure the branch is Health and Safety (H&S) compliant at all times and the staff receive the required training.
- You will carry out staff review, training and development and any other duties required as a Branch Manager.
For this position you must have the following:
- It is essential that you have previous experience in in management from within the Wholesale industry, either as a Branch Manager or Assistant Manager.
- You must have a high level of experience with Profit and Loss (P&L) of a branch in the Wholesale Industry, this is a key requirement.
- As a Branch Manager role, you will need to have a proven ability of growing the portfolio of accounts and branch spending within the Solar Wholesale Industry.
- You must have strong IT and CRM experience, this is an essential requirement for your application.
- As the Branch Manager, you will need to be flexible to a changeable day, outwardly thinking and able to learn new product information.
- The Branch Manager must hold a full UK Driving Licence, this is an essential requirement.
What you get in return:
- Up to £50k Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme (depending on experience)
- Match Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Car
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Healthcare Package
- Additional Staff Benefits
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career