Our client are specialist contractors, known for effective project management and operational delivery, delivering a variety of projects from high end residential dwellings, to technically demanding large-scale office conversions and inspiring new builds.
Premier Recruitment Solutions are recruiting an experienced and suitably qualified Finishing Foreman to work under a Site Manager on two of their prestigious residential developments. Initially the successful candidate will be based on a project in Hook before moving to a project in Aylesbury.
This is a site based role on a currently live residential project.
Over-seeing internal high spec finish on a project involving the conversion of a sizeable commercial premises into high end residential use.
- Responsibilities include:
- Drive a team of construction finishing trades
- Execute the project to agreed specifications, budgets and timescales
- Liaise with site management and report progress on a daily basis
- Supervise and drive contract staff and subcontractors
- Ensure construction and site safety is maintained at all times
- Prepare and check designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Problem solving/trouble shoot on a daily basis resolving any issues that arise
Required Skills and experience:
- Appropriate experience as a Finishing Foreman with reputable main contractors on high value residential developments.
- SSSTS as a minimum
- Ideally possess construction related further education
- Ideally come from finishing trades background
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to progress their career.
Contract to Perm
£180 – £220 per day contract
£35,000 – £38,000 per annum once permanent
Start is immediate for the right person.