New Homes Sales Advisor – Oxfordshire – £26,000 basic + Commission.
The Role: We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to join our team. Our business one of the UK’s leading house-builders, committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service. We believe our quality really differentiates us from the competition. In fact, our reputation is built on quality. Our team of Sales advisors are at the forefront of our new build developments are responsible for driving sales and achieving the highest standards of customer service.
Key Responsibilities:• Achieve/Exceed forecast unit sales
• Takes responsibility for and follows up on all sales leads,
• Refer to recommended financial advisors early in the process
• General housekeeping for the site to include, external signage, show homes, and the sales area.
• Progress sales diligently, ensuring customers are fully aware of the process ahead,
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must have Good organisational skills and an appreciation of the whole sales process
• Must have a proven track record in customer services and New Home sales.
• Ability to achieve sales targets
• Must have a good understanding of reading plans and be able to explain them to a customer
The working pattern for our full time Sales Executives is 5 days per week Thursday to Monday.This role will suit an individual with experience sellinghouses both from stock and off plan, ideally for a developer.
If this role sounds like it could be the one for you then apply with your up to date CV and contact details.
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit